NEW! Ozone Olive Oil - 1 oz.
>>> Limited Supply! <<<
Our Ozone EVO Oil is an ozonated olive oil that takes hours of ozonation to combine organic extra virgin olive oil and ozone, creating an oxygen-rich, highly antimicrobial ointment.
Ozone oil is typically used for inflammation of the skin and for topical uses. Ozone EVO Oil has been found to inhibit topical skin inflammation and heal lesions.
Ozone EVO Oil suppresses topical inflammation and helps to accelerate the growth of skin cells. Ozone EVO Oil is also antimicrobial and can help with a variety of skin infections.
Ozone oil can be used for the following skin conditions:
- On the gums for receding gums or gum infections.
- On rashes/eczema/psoriasis patches.
- On the face to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores, acne scars, rosacea, stretch marks and facial volume loss.
- On the scalp to moisturize and nourish the hair and scalp. (May also promote hair growth for some.)
- On the toes for athletes foot or nail fungus.
- On the skin for hyperpigmentation.
- On the skin for burns.
- Can be used for skin ailments such as: insect bites, skin cancer, acne, bed sores, cellulite, small cuts, scratches, skin moisturizer, muscle aches and pains.
Simply apply to affected area several times a day or as needed.
Shelf life: one year at room temperature or 10 years if kept refrigerated.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Seek medical care if you think you have a health condition that needs medical attention. We do not guarantee, nor do we claim, that this formula will be effective against any certain virus, illness, or condition.