Heavy Metal Protocol
About This Protocol
This protocol was carefully formulated, taking into consideration the many different aspects of why heavy metal toxicity takes place and what different angles need to be addressed in order to effectively cleanse the body of a heavy metal detox overload.
This protocol addresses heavy metal toxicity at the following angles:
- Uses carefully selected blend of organic chelating herbs to both draw out and flush out heavy metals
- Increases upper circulation to support heavy metal detox in brain
- Opens lymph to support overall detox
- Relaxes valves, ducts, and vessels to improve detoxing by using magnesium
- Replaces heavy metals with healthy minerals via trace and micro minerals
- Power of prayer to detox and heal body
This protocol is a 30-day protocol. It contains the following remedies:
- 2 oz bottle of Heavy Metal Herbal Detox Formula
- 2 oz bottle of Lymph Drainage Herbal Formula
- 2 oz bottle of Upper Circulation Herbal Formula
- 2 oz bottle of Plantain Leaf Glycerite
- 1 oz bottle of Heavy Metal Detox Homeopathic Remedy
- 16 oz bottle of Magnesium Oil
Instructions for this protocol are included with each purchase. The power of prayer, in Jesus' name, is a powerful and often needed step in any detoxing or healing journey. Instructions included in this protocol also includes recommended prayers to cast out heavy metals from the body. Coupling our own efforts with prayer is powerful!
Ingredients in this protocol: cilantro, bugleweed, red clover, chlorella, spirulina, humic acid, bioplasma, plantain, magnesium chloride, gingko, butcher's broom, Gotu Kola, rosemary, white oak, bayberry root, Rhodiola root, schizandra berry, hawthorn leaf, bilberry leaf, prickly ash bark, cayenne, eleuthero root, cleavers, red root, burdock, glycerin, and alcohol.
Recommended Time Frame
- Mild Heavy Metal Toxicity - do protocol for 30 days, once a year
- Moderate Heavy Metal Toxicity - do protocol for 60 days, once a year
- Severe Heavy Metal Toxicity - do protocol 90 days, once a year
Can be used for toddler to adult age.
Heavy Metal Toxicity Info
Heavy metal toxicity is an issue that far too many of us need to address. Heavy metal toxicity is when there is an unhealthy accumulation of heavy metals in the body - particularly the soft tissues, digestive system, and the brain.
The heavy metals in the environment that are most commonly found to be linked to adverse health problems include Mercury, Lead, Cadmium, Aluminum, and Arsenic - Mercury being the biggest culprit of them all. Unfortunately, nowadays, toxic metals are in the foods we eat, the water we drink, and the air we breathe.
These toxic metals enter our bodies through drinking, eating, inhaling, and skin and eye contact. Once an unhealthy level of heavy metals is in our body, it causes damage on a cellular level by initiating oxidative stress. This damage can contribute to the development of many diseases and health concerns.
Symptoms of heavy metal toxicity include:
- Mental "fogginess"
- Anxiety and depression
- Deteriorating eye health
- Memory problems
- Poor kidney function
- Digestive problems
- Tingling sensations in the hands, feet, and/or around the mouth
- Poor immune function (recurrent infections, an autoimmune disease)
- Chronic Fatigue
- Tingling / Numbness
- Inability to concentrate
- And many other confusing and rather unexplainable symptoms
Tests can be done to see if heavy metal toxicity is a definite problem. Dry blood tests, hair analysis', or a blood test (some of which can be purchased online and mailed to a lab) are all options for having heavy metals tested.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.