Hair Loss & Re-Growth Protocol
This protocol includes the following remedies and items:
- 2 oz Upper Circulation Herbal Formula
- 2 oz Chemical Detox homeopathic formula
- 1 oz bottle of MSM and magnesium mix
- Mineral Restore Herbal Mix
- Hair Re-Growth Herbal Mix
- Chiffon material for straining herbs
- Spray bottle to apply the herbal liquid to scalp
Unnatural hair loss is a way to physically see that there are some imbalances in the body that need to be addressed. Hair loss has a real effect on how one feels about themselves. Stopping hair loss and the re-growth of lost hair should be approached at a variety of angles. After having experienced hair loss at one point in my life and digging in deep to see what causes such a thing, I've found that hair loss is usually due to usually more than one of the following reasons:
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Adrenal Fatigue / Burnout
- Chemical Exposure / Overload
- Stress / Trauma
- Calcification of scalp
- Genetic disposition to lose hair
This protocol addresses hair loss at several angles and comes with detailed instructions on how to use this protocol and how to apply some other steps that are effective at re-growing hair and getting a thicker head of hair.
Note: This hair protocol may not be as effective if hair loss is mainly due to having a genetic disposition for losing hair.
This protocol addresses hair loss at the following angles:
- Uses herbs topically that are known to help stimulate tissue and hair re-growth and promote a healthy scalp
- Increases upper body circulation to increase circulation to the scalp
- Detoxes body from chemicals
- Breaks up calcification on the scalp
- Helps supply body with needed nutrients for hair re-growth
The written instructions that come with this protocol explains that if there are hormonal imbalances, you may also want to use our Adrenal & Thyroid herbal formula along with this protocol. The instructions also include a Nutritional "Magic Mix" recipe that I've carefully formulated to supply the body with needed nutrients that will help the body grow hair.
There is enough in this protocol to last 30 days. Because it takes time for hair to grow, hair growth protocols typically need to be used for 3 or more months before having the desired results.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.